They say hindsight is a great thing and when you have gone through teenage heartbreak ,new jobs , rubbish times in your life and come out the other side you can immediately see what you would have changed if only you had known ! Now , I am a great believer in the saying “things happen for a reason ” and that we can learn from every experience we have but they are so many things in life I could have saved time on if only I had known then what I know now !
- Do what you love ( even if others thing its weird ! )
- Never change yourself for anyone , a true friend will love you no matter what
- It is ok to cry
- It does not matter what dress size you are
- Exams are not the be all and end all of life
- Your heart will always heal 😉
- You do not need 100’s of friends , just a few close ones
- Do not be afraid of change , embrace it
- If they make you cry then they are not for you
- You are stronger than you think
- You can do ANYTHING you put your mind to
- Never let others decide for you
- Embrace the fear
- Enjoy every minute of your life
I think that we never truly find out who we are until we stop caring about what others think , that one piece of advice has come to me late in life and I wish I had the sense to realise that a lot younger !
What is the one piece of advice you would give your younger self ?